Best Places To Live In Oklahoma 2022
Thinking about moving to Oklahoma? Don’t know what place to choose? Don’t worry. We are here to help you. Being aware that finding the perfect spot to live in is stressful and overwhelming, Best Cross Country Movers compiled a list of the most desirable cities to reside in Oklahoma. And having in mind individual tastes and criteria, we’ve carefully chosen the places based on several factors. Here are some of the best places to live in Oklahoma 2022. Enjoy exploring the Sooner State and move here as soon as possible. And, if you don’t have enough reasons to move to Oklahoma, this article will surely provide you with some. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the Oklahoma tour we’ve prepared for you. And, if at the end of this journey you find a suitable place to live in, use our moving database to find your movers. Now, let’s begin the journey.
Being a state in the South Central region of the United States, Oklahoma borders Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, New Mexico, and Colorado. It is known as the Sooner State. Wonder how it got the nickname? Settlers in 1889 reached the territory before it was officially open, so they were called the “Sooners”, which eventually turned into the state’s nickname. Oklahoma offers scenic beauty, rich history and culture, and many life opportunities. Here you can experience four seasons but with a moderate climate. All in all, Oklahoma is an exceptional place to live in due to its lifestyle quality that includes business, education, healthcare, and low cost of living. Oklahoma has it all, so it’s no wonder people who reside here never want to leave.
Reasons to move to Oklahoma
While the South Central countries may not be first on people’s list to move to, one state stands out – Oklahoma, The Sooner State. There are numerous reasons people move to Oklahoma, and we’ve listed the most important ones:
- Affordability: The cost of living in Oklahoma is lower than the U.S. average. It is thanks to energy, agricultural products, manufacturing, and consumer goods.
- Low property taxes: Oklahoma has some of the lowest property taxes.
- Short commute time: Faster commute is what makes Oklahoma so appealing to live in. The average commute time is about 20 minutes, and you’ll agree it’s among the lowest compared to other countries.
- A paradise for entrepreneurs: Oklahoma is famous for being a very friendly place for startups.
- Education: Oklahoma is famous for its affordable college education.
- Breathtaking nature: Lovely lakes, rolling hills, vast forests, and Great Plains define Oklahoma’s nature.
- Food: Oklahoma offers diverse cuisine, and you can be sure you’ll never run out of new delicious restaurants to try.
If these reasons are enough for you to move to Oklahoma, then don’t wait any longer and move here as soon as possible. And we are here to help you find the best cross country moving companies Oklahoma. In our moving companies database, you can find affordable moving companies no matter the place you live or want to move to. All the companies are verified and registered, so you can be sure your relocation will safe and sound.
What are the best places to live in Oklahoma in 2022
Oklahoma offers a plethora of places to live, and it was indeed difficult to determine the best places, but we’ve managed to do it due to careful and thorough research. Here’s our list of the top five best places to live in Oklahoma in 2022:
- Oklahoma City
- Broken arrow
Factors we’ve taken into consideration when choosing the best places to live in Oklahoma
Everybody has their own criteria when choosing the right place to settle down, and we’ve done our best to meet the most important ones when choosing the best places to live in Oklahoma. We’ve taken into account the major reasons why people decide to move, and we’ve chosen the mentioned places based on several factors:
- Living conditions: cost of living, median home value, unemployment rate, median home income, and others.
- Safety: it’s one of the most important factors when choosing a place to live in, especially if moving with family.
- Employment opportunities as the most essential factor when choosing a place to settle down.
- Education: Schooling is one of the primary factors for those who have children or search for the best college and university education.
- Recreational activities: the quality of spare time is also an important factor when moving to another place.
- Healthcare: the quality of healthcare is one of the main reasons why people decide to move.
- Climate and environment: Nowadays, more and more people want to live in a healthy environment, so this factor was also included in the research.
Finally, let’s explore the five best places to live in Oklahoma in 2022.
Oklahoma City: the fastest-growing city
The future is bright for Oklahoma City. It’s constantly growing, and it has been named as one of the top cities in America to settle down and raise a family. It’s a perfect combination of the Midwest and South where you can experience the community feel of the South and the friendliness of the Midwest. All in all, Oklahoma offers an amazing experience for its residents and newcomers. Although Oklahoma City is rapidly growing, it remains a very affordable city to live in. Wonder who is Oklahoma City for? Well, definitely, it’s for everyone. From people with families, students, business seekers to retirees. – all of them call Oklahoma City home. Oklahoma City is often called “The biggest small town you’ve ever seen.”
Reasons why people move to Oklahoma City
We can freely say that Oklahoma City has it all. It has everything you would expect, from restaurants, vivid nightlife, shopping areas, outdoor places, and activities, to fitness centers and other amenities. With its diversity, Oklahoma will make you feel at home. Need more reasons to move to Oklahoma City? Here are the most important ones:
- Cost of living: it’s lower than the national average in all aspects, from the lowest grocery prices, healthcare, transportation, education, and many more.
- Fast commute: Oklahoma City is in third place in U. S. when it comes to the lowest commute time. The average time is 20 minutes. And it’s thanks to a well-developed infrastructure of public transport. It means you won’t have to spend much money on gas.
- Low property taxes and housing costs: For a three-bedroom home, you’ll pay approximately $117,000 or about $1,300 for renting a home.
- A diverse economy: the main industries are: agriculture, manufacturing, livestock, transportation, and biotechnology as well.
- Job market: The diversity in the economy makes Oklahoma City a suitable place for job seekers.
- Quality healthcare: there are about 35 hospitals in the area, and the state’s capital offers diverse specialty care, such as oncology, neonatal care, sports medicine, hematology, and many more.
Whether you are considering a residential or commercial move, Oklahoma City is a great place to start a new life. Best Cross Country Movers can help you move to OKC. Visit our site and find the best cross country movers in Oklahoma City. The movers are experienced in handling any type of relocation. You can completely rely on these movers.
Tulsa is one of the best places to live in Oklahoma 2022
There are numerous reasons why people love living in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And it’s hard to select the most important ones. One of the biggest reasons to move to Tulsa is its job market. Compared to other cities, Tulsa indeed has a strong job market with an unemployment rate lower than the national average. Besides, there’s the low cost of living. These two reasons make Tulsa a perfect place to settle down. However, that’s not all. If you seek great education opportunities for your children, you are in the right place. Tulsa is home to numerous public schools. It’s home to one of the most popular schools – Jenks High School. When it comes to recreational activities, there are so many things to do in Tulsa. Scenic landmarks, architecture, museums, and other places leave no one indifferent.
So, get in touch with your intestate movers Tulsa, and move to this city of endless opportunities. Your moving experts in Tulsa will take care of your relocation so you can settle down as soon as possible.
Norman: more than just football
Think Norman only has to offer great football? Well, Norman is more than just football. It’s home to great food, amazing art culture, an exceptional environment, an endless number of festivals, and many more. Norman is a suburb of Oklahoma City and offers diversity mixed with a suburban feel. And, despite the large popularity, Norman is a very friendly place where you can easily socialize. When it comes to the living conditions, the median household value and rent are very affordable. The average rent is $800, and there is a wide choice of properties. If Norman is appealing enough for you to move here, contact us and find the best interstate moving companies Norman and relocate without any stress.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma has it all
Thinking about moving to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma? Great choice. But, before you move here with your cross country movers Broken Arrow, let’s learn something new about the place. Here are some of the quick facts:
- Low cost of living: the median home income is about $74,000, while the median home value is about $145,000. And if you want to rent a home, the average rent is $500. Besides, the utility prices are lower.
- Public transportation: the price of the transportation is fair. You can get an unlimited monthly pass for $40.
- Education: schooling is a very important aspect of Broken Arrow. There are about ten secondary schools and fifteen elementary schools in the district. Besides these, Broken Arrow is home to Northeastern State University and has proximity to Tulsa Technology Center.
- Employment: residents do not lack work opportunities since the unemployment rate is very low. There’s diversity in the working areas, so there’s a job for everyone. The most popular industries are aviation, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and many others.
- Entertainment: Music is what defines Broken Arrow. Besides, Broken Arrow offers many outdoor activities, such as biking, hiking, and more. The weather is fantastic so you can enjoy a plethora of recreational activities.
The list of the best places to live in Oklahoma cannot go without Edmond
Last but not least, the best place to live in Oklahoma is reserved for the city of Edmond. Various positive aspects make Edmond so attractive to move here. It’s appealing both for families and young professionals. Edmond offers diversity in job opportunities, highly-rated public schools, and a vibrant lifestyle. What’s more, it offers a mixture of urban and suburban. The cost of living is very affordable, housing options are great, and the transportation system is excellent. And if you decide to move here, you’ll enjoy the annual Downtown Edmond Arts Festival and a variety of outdoor places. Edmond is famous for being a green place with numerous golf courts. And if you like being surrounded by nature, Arcadia Lake will offer you beautiful scenery.
Want to move to Oklahoma? Contact us and find the best cross country movers in Oklahoma
Now that you’ve got familiar with the best places to live in Oklahoma, it’s time to choose one. And, whichever place in Oklahoma you decide to move to, Best Cross Country Movers will be by your side. Let us help you find the right moving company in Oklahoma. Check our database of experienced and respected moving professionals and choose the ones that meet your relocation requirements. And if you need any help with finding the right company we’ll answer your questions accordingly. Have a safe, smooth, and successful relocation without any stress around. Enjoy Oklahoma.